35-3/4 in. x 83-3/16 in. x 1-3/4 in. Right Hand Replacement Commercial Storefront Door, 10 in. Bottom Rail, No Hinge Prep, Specify Lock and Pull Handle Location, Glass Not Included, Clear Anodized Finish
Looking to replace an existing commercial storefront door. This door comes with no hinge prep, allowing you to prep in field. We do prep and supply an MS Deadbolt. Please specify the measurement of the center line of the lock cylinder from the bottom of the door as well as the measurement of the center line of the outside pull handle from the bottom of the door. Reference the supporting product images for guidance or call customer service 866-232-5673 for clarification.
Comanche MD200 Max Duty Narrow Stile Doors
Our MD200 series storefront doors are perfect for all commercial buildings. Our best selling door system, this is good for all ranges of foot traffic including high or heavy. The door construction features anti shear corner block reinforcement and deep welded corners making it stronger and more durable than the Comanche EC50 Economy doors.
- Heavy Foot Traffic
- 40% Thicker Aluminum Wall Than EC50 Series Doors
- Ideal For All Environment Types (Gyms, Gas Stations, Convenience Stores)
- Anti Shear Corner Blocks
- Deep Welded Corners
- Doors Ship Pre-Assembled
- Vertical Stile Measures: 2-1/8 in., Top Rail: 2-1/4 in.
- Bottom Rails Available in 3-1/4 in. or 10 in. (ADA)
- Available In Single or Double Acting Configurations
- 1/4 in. or 1 in. Glass Stops Available
- 1 Each Comanche MD200 Max Duty Series Exterior 35-3/4 in. x 83-3/16 in. Narrow Stile Storefront Aluminum Door With 2-1/4 in. Top Rail and 10 in. ADA Bottom Rail, Anti Shear Corner Block Reinforcement, Deep Welded Corners, 1/4 in. Glass Stops, Clear Anodized Finish
- No Hinge Prep
- Specify The Height Of The Center Of Mortise Lock Cylinder From Bottom Of Door
- Specify The Height Of Pull Handle and Push Bar Combination (Center Line Of Pull Handle Located 42 in. From Bottom Of Door)
- Security Deadlock With Keys and Thumbturn On Interior
- Exact Door Size: 35-3/4 in. x 83-3/16 in. x 1-3/4 in.
- Used On Door Frames With An Inside Dimension Of 36 in. Wide x 84 in. Tall
Glass Not Included and Sold Separately
This door comes standard with no glass. If you require glass there is an option to add it.
Resources & InformationWhat Is A Storefront Door
ADA Storefront Door Requirements
How To Measure A Storefront Door Rough Opening
How To Hand A Storefront Door
How To Install A Storefront Door
How To Install A Storefront Door Frame
How To Measure Storefront Door Glass Size
How To Install Glass In A Storefront Door