35-3/4" x 79-1/8"Pre Hung, Pre Assembled, & Pre Finished Insulated Steel Door With Surface Mount Flange Door Frame and 6" x 30" Vision Lite For Fast & Easy Installation On Wood or Metal Construction
Apache Metal Building Door company is proud to offer this unique insulated steel door system unlike any other on the market today. Traditional commercial metal door systems require special anchors and can often cause trouble among contractors and building owners due to the variety and models of anchors to choose from. Apache Metal Building Company realized this and saw a need for a universal door solution that eliminates the complexity for installation. Their solution is the Apache flange frame door system. The heavy duty 16 gauge galvannealed steel door frame features a surface mount flange, allowing installers to simply screw the frame right into the wall. Most installations fail due to poor anchors and improperly hung doors and hardware. The flange frame door system is pre hung, meaning the door comes already attached and installed in the door frame. This saves the contractor or building owner time and money, since installation is as simple as tipping the door system into the rough opening and screwing the flange frame to the face of the wall. All door hardware comes pre-assembled reducing the chance of improperly installed door components.
Apache Flange Frame Door System Rough Opening
- Recommended Rough Opening: 38" x 81"
- Actual Door Size: 35-3/4" Wide x 79-1/8" Height x 1-3/4" Thickness
- Outside Door Frame Surface Mount Flange: 40-3/8" Wide x 83-5/8" Height (82-1/4" Height If Threshold Flashing Not Used)
- Inside Wall Frame Size: 37-3/8" x 80-1/2"
- 4-3/8" Door Frame Jamb Depth
Benefits Of The Apache Flange Frame Door System
- Pre Hung and Pre Assembled design saves the contractor and building owner time and money, since they do not have to hang the door or assemble hardware.
- Durable and Strong - Once the flange frame is surface mounted to the face of the building's wall, it will remain there for years to come and not come loose or need adjustment unlike traditional frame anchors.
- Energy Efficient- The Apache steel door features an insulated polystyrene core providing insulation and noise reduction.
- Easy To Install- Since the door system is completely pre-assembled and hung, simply tip it into desired location and attach the anchors to the surface mount flange to the wall.
Apache Flange Frame Door Kit Includes
- 20 Gauge Steel Door, 35-3/4" x 79-1/8", Polystyrene Insulated Core For Energy Efficiency, Galvannealed For All Weather Use and Pre Finished Bright White, Off White, or Gray
- 16 Gauge Steel Surface Mount Flange Frame For 35-3/4" x 79-1/8" Door, Galvannealed For All Weather Use and Pre Finished Bright White, Off White, Or Gray. 4-3/8" Jamb Depth.
- 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Square Corner Hinge, Ball Bearing, Non Removable Pin US26D Satin Chrome Finish
- ADA Compliant Threshold, Detachable With Flange
- Bottom Door Sweep
- Heavy Duty ADA Lock Set
- 6" x 30" Tempered Glass Lite
- Adjustable Weather Seal
Apache Flange Frame Door System Standard Features
- Apache steel door is 20 gauge with an energy efficient insulated polystyrene core
- Apache steel doors and frames are galvannealed and pre finished. No painting is needed, saving you time and money.
- Apache flange frame doors come standard with tamper resistant 4-1/2" x 4-1/2" hinges.
- Apache flange frame door meets ANSI standards
- Apache flange frame door systems are manufactured in the USA
- Apache flange frame is constructed from heavy duty 16 gauge steel with a 4-3/8" jamb depth designed to wrap around a wall.
- Perfect for metal buildings or wood stud construction.
- Apache flange frame doors come standard with heavy duty door closer reinforcement
Apache Leverset Functions
- Entrance: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by turn button from inside. Unlocked by key from outside or rotating inside lever.
- Storeroom: Latch operated by rotating inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- Privacy: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever unlocked by push button on inside. Unlocked by emergency release on outside, rotating inside lever.
- Passage: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from each side. Outside lever locked or unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.