42 in. x 84 in. Right Hand Max Duty High Traffic Narrow Stile Commercial Storefront Door and Frame, Anti Shear Corner Block Reinforcement, Deep Welded Corners, 3-1/4 in. Bottom Rail, Includes Tempered Clear 1/4 in. Glass, Dark Bronze Finish
Comanche MD200 Max Duty Narrow Stile Doors
Our MD200 series storefront doors are perfect for all commercial buildings. Our best selling door system, this is good for standard foot traffic. The door construction features anti shear corner block reinforcement and deep welded corners making it stronger and more durable than the Comanche EC50 Economy doors.
- Standard Traffic, Moderate Abuse
- 40% Thicker Aluminum Wall Than EC50 Series Doors
- Ideal For All Environment Types (Gyms, Gas Stations, Convenience Stores)
- Anti Shear Corner Blocks
- Deep Welded Corners
- Doors Ship Pre-Assembled
- Vertical Stile Measures: 2-1/8 in., Top Rail: 2-1/4 in.
- Bottom Rails Available in 3-1/4 in. or 10 in. (ADA)
- Available In Single or Double Acting Configurations
- 1/4 in. or 1 in. Glass Stops Available
- 1 Each 42 in. x 84 in. Narrow Stile Max Duty High Traffic Narrow Stile Commercial Storefront Door with Anti Shear Corner Block Reinforcement and Deep Welded Corners, 3-1/4 in. Standard Bottom Rail, Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- 1 Each 1.75 in. x 4.5 in. Knock Down Storefront Aluminum Door Frame, Dark Bronze Anodized Finish
- Offset Pivots
- Pull Handle and Push Bar Combination
- Security Deadlock With Keys and Thumbturn On Interior
- Comanche Overall Frame Size: 45-1/2 in. x 85-3/4 in.
- Recommended Rough Opening: 46 in. x 86 in.
Choose from a variety of hardware configurations to suit your specific security needs. Our options include deadlocks, deadlatches, rim panic exit devices, and more. With our reliable and durable hardware, you can enhance the safety and accessibility of your commercial space.
This door includes 1/4 in. tempered, clear glass. Please note glass ships separately from our glass manufacturing plant, so the installer will need to install the glass into the doors.
Customization and Quick Turnaround
As a full fabrication team, we pride ourselves on our ability to accommodate your unique needs. Whether you require a custom size storefront entrance door or have specific design requirements, our team is ready to assist you. We offer quick turnaround times to ensure your project stays on schedule, allowing you to meet your deadlines with ease.
We understand the importance of timely delivery, regardless of your location. That's why our door systems can ship coast to coast. To further expedite the shipping process and save you valuable transit time, our doors are shipped in knockdown form, ready for easy assembly on-site.
At Door Closers USA, we are committed to providing you with exceptional service, high-quality products, and efficient solutions for your commercial glass storefront entrance door needs. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and experience the Door Closers USA difference.
Resources & InformationWhat Is A Storefront Door
ADA Storefront Door Requirements
How To Measure A Storefront Door Rough Opening
How To Hand A Storefront Door
How To Install A Storefront Door
How To Install A Storefront Door Frame
How To Measure Storefront Door Glass Size
How To Install Glass In A Storefront Door