Blackhawk Commercial Fire Rated ADA Door Opener With Microprocessor Control, Adjustable Speed Control, Electric Lock Interface, and Power Protection
Door Closers USA's Blackhawk low-energy operator can be found in hospitals, retail stores, schools, airports, convention centers, casinos, industrial buildings and offices for 3 simple reasons: Durability, Ease of Installation, and Functionality. This door opener is designed for all commercial door types from small 36" doors to large heavy 48" and wider doors. The robust motor / gearbox design with internal clock spring allows it to silently push or pull the door open with ease. With a 3 hour fire rating compliance, this door can be installed on any fire door and can be interfaced with any door lock or fire alarm system. The installation process makes this unit worth every penny. Where other door openers are extremely complicated to install, this unit installs in hours and even quicker if you are handy. The functionality of the unit is second to none. Equipped with a control board that easily allows the user to change the hold open time, opening speed, and more. The Blackhawk is the door opener for your entrance.
Heavy Duty Blackhawk Construction
Advanced Blackhawk Technology
- Blackhawk High precision gears made for sustained long-term use
- Blackhawk Electro Mechanical Design for simple dependable operation
- Blackhawk Permanent lubrication for maintenance free operation
- Blackhawk Machined alloy gearbox housing
- Blackhawk Heavy Duty 1/8th HP motor
- Blackhawk Digital Control Board
- Blackhawk On-board programming
- Blackhawk Built in strike/mag lock relay - fail safe or fail secure
- Blackhawk Separate inputs for activation and safety devices
- Blackhawk Plug-n-play design for fast trouble free installation
- Blackhawk Compatible with safety and activation devices
- Blackhawk Integrates with building access & security systems
Available Blackhawk Options
- Blackhawk door openers are built to outlast the competition
- Blackhawk door openers are perfect for high traffic locations
- Electric Strike
- ADA Safety Sensors
- Handicap Activation Buttons
Blackhawk Technical Specifications
- C ETL US Listed Conforms to UL STD. 325
- ANSI BHMA 156.19 certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No. 247
- Blackhawk Header Profile Dimensions: 4 1/8" x 5 1/8"
- Blackhawk Motor: 1/8 HP Standard (1/4 HP option available For Extreme and Heavy Doors)
- Blackhawk Manual Opening / Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
- Blackhawk Push Reveal: Up to 14"
- Blackhawk Pull Reveal: Up to 5"
- Blackhawk Is Non-Handed: Available in push, pull or universal