Cherokee Grade 1 Heavy Duty Commercial Door Lock With Clutch and 2-3/4" Backset
Cherokee Lock Features:
Cherokee Available Functions:
- Cherokee Lock Performance: Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1, (800,000 cycles), UL/ULC listed for
3 hour fire door ANSI A117.1 American Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Cherokee Lock Chassis: Cylindrical, steel - coated with zinc dichromate (corrosion resistance), freewheeling clutch
(added security from hammer attacks), independent spring cages
- Cherokee Lock Lever: Non-handed, solid cast
- Cherokee Lock Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4", square corner faceplate, 1" housing diameter (stainless steel), 1/2" throw
- Cherokee Lock Rose: 3-1/2” diameter
- Cherokee Lock Backset: 2-3/4"
- Cherokee Lock Strike: Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Cherokee Lock Standard Cylinder: Standard cylinder Schlage (SCC) - 6-pin solid brass, C keyway, keyed different (KD).
- Cherokee Lock Keys: Two nickel silver per lock cylinder
- Cherokee Lock Door Range: 1-3/8" - 2"
- Cherokee Lock Door Preparation: 2-1/8" diameter for lever, 1" diameter for latchbolt. Fits standard 161 door prep with
through-bolting through the door.
- F75 Passage: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times
- F76 Privacy / Bedroom / Bathroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release from outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- F86 Storeroom: Latchbolt operated by inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- F109 Entrance: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside. When outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on the inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- F84 Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by key from outside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.