DC USA Approved Assa Abloy 9400 Surface Mounted Electric Strike For Rim Exit Devices Up To 1/2 In Throw Latchbolt
The 9400 series is a slim-line, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 1/2" Pullman latch. All components are completely encased within its 5/8" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt, and install.
The 9400 ships with a 1/8" spacer plate to accommodate varying door gaps. The 9400 exceeds Grade-1 standards for strength and performance. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC. The 9400 features a smooth cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide a sleek surface for superior looks.
.45 Amps at 12VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24VDC continuous duty
- Installs in metal and wood frames
- Completely surface mounted
- Decorative cover for sleek new look
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- 1/8" + 1/16" spacer plate included
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 1/2" Pullman latch
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 - Satin stainless steel
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Bronze toned
- 613E - Dark oxidized satin bronze
- 629 - Bright stainless steel