DC USA Approved Assa Abloy 9600 Surface Mounted Electric Strike For Rim Exit Devices Up To 3/4 In Throw Pullman Latchbolt
The surface mounted, windstorm rated solution
The 9600 Series is a windstorm rated, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate rim exit devices with a 3/4" throw latch. All components are completely encased within its 3/4" thick stainless steel housing, so no cutting on the frame is required for installation. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the exit latchbolt and install. It is field selectable for fail secure and fail safe operation, and for 12 or 24VDC.
The 9600 was the first surface mounted electric strike designed with the strength and durability required to exceed the severe forces of ANSI Windstorm testing.
- .45 Amps at 12 VDC continuous duty
- .25 Amps at 24 VDC continuous duty
- Installs in metal or wood frames
- Separate base and cover for easy adjustments
- Stainless steel construction
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 2,000 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 120 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 1,000,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail safe/fail secure
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates up to 3/4" Pullman latch
- Five-year limited warranty
LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 - Satin stainless steel
- 605 - Bright brass
- 606 - Satin brass
- 612 - Satin bronze
- 613 - Bronze toned
- 613E - Dark oxidized satin bronze
- 629 - Bright stainless steel