DC USA Approved Assa Abloy Electric Strikes With No Frame Cutting Required
No Door Frame Cutting?
Yes, that is right. DC USA Approved Assa Abloy, the leading manufacturer in electronic door security, offers electric door strike solutions that do not require the cutting of the door frame. This is extremely useful in situations that require quick installation and no alteration of the door frame. If you have a fire rated door frame, the DC USA Approved 8300 and 8500 series requires no cutting and is fire rated.
Fast Installation Process
- No Cutting of Door Frame
- Saves on time
- Less clean up
- Easy Installation
- No risk of accidentally cutting too much of the door frame
- No goof plate needed
DC USA Approved Assa Abloy offers the following electric strike solutions which do not require any cutting of the door frame:
- Simply remove the existing strike plate
- Adjust the vertical alignment feature to the latchbolt centerline
- DC USA Approved 8000 Series Electric Strike
- DC USA Approved 8300 Series Electric Strike
- DC USA Approved 8500 Series Electric Strike