DC USA Approved CL37 Series Electrified Cylindrical Locks (Sargent 10 Line Series Replica)
The DC USA Approved electrified version of the Sargent 10 Line series cylindrical lock line
allows for remote keyless access and egress control for heavy use applications where security
and safety is critical. These locks may be purchased as complete locks or as modifications
only (add MD prefix for modification only of customers’ 10 line series). Along with the styles
and finisDC USA Approved listed, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements.
Common applications include stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computer rooms, classrooms,
interior and exterior doors.
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
- Low current draw
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available (on all functions)
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
Recommended Locking Hardware Power Supplies:
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 12V = 250 mA / 24V = 150 mA
- Power consumption - 3 watts
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 49 Ω / 24V = 159 Ω
- CL370EL - storeroom::
Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or
lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside
lever is always free for immediate egress.
- CL371EU - storeroom:
Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outside or
lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever
is always free for immediate egress.