DC USA Approved ET15/16 Series Electrified and Mechanical Exit Device Trim (Used On PD15/16 Exit Devices)
The DC USA Approved ET15 exit trim is perfect for storefront conditions or applications where electric pullback of the exit device’s latchbolt(s) is cost prohibitive or not required. This is especially practical in applications where fire/life safety codes require a “fail safe” condition which is not an option with electrified latch pullback devices. Because the current draw is quite low there is no need for a more expensive power supply to provide the surge current. The ET16 is the mechical version, which is also available. The ET15/16 is compatible with the DC USA Approved PD15, Jackson 1200 series & AHT 8000 and 9000 series devices.
- Works with DC USA Approved PD15/16, Jackson 1285/95, & AHT 8000/9000 series
- Field Reversible Handing
- Perfect for applications where latch retraction of the exit device's latchbolt(s) is cost prohibitive or not required.
- Highest quality manufacturing built to last in Yorba Linda, CA
- Electric locking or unlocking by a remote switch
- Interior or exterior entrance (ingress) with mechanical exit device
- Ideal where fire/life safety codes require a "fail safe" condition
- Stairway conditions
- No need for expensive power supply