Doberman Heavy Duty Grade 1 Commercial Cylindrical Door Lever Lockset With 2-3/4" Backset
- Doberman Extra Heavy-Duty Commercial - Industrial - Institution
- Doberman Has No exposed mounting screws
- Doberman Is Non-handed
Doberman Exposed Trim:
- BHMA Certified ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 1
- ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- ANSI A250.13 Severe Windstorm Resistant Component
- UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours for ''A'' label single doors (for double door application, UL/cUL Listed when used with 3/4" latchbolt)
- UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Miami-Dade County, Florida NOA# 17-1226.23
Doberman Lock Chassis:
- Doberman Lever: Cast zinc
- Doberman Rose: Wrought brass or stainless steel
Doberman Rose Diameter:
- Doberman Heavy gauge steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Doberman Free wheeling lever
- Doberman Thru-bolt mounting lever
- 3-17/32" (90 mm) levers; 3" (76 mm) knobs
- Two operating keys supplied per Doberman lock if keyed function is chosen
Doberman Door Thickness:
- Brass 6-pin, keyed different - Schlage C Keyway - standard
- Doberman Levers For 1-3/4" door thickness
- Doberman 1/2" (13 mm) throw, stainless steel
- Doberman 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" (29 mm x 57 mm) faceplate
- Doberman Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed; keyed functions only
- Doberman Square corner faceplates standard, round corner available
- Doberman 3/4" (19 mm) latch available
- Doberman ASA 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm) strike - Standard
Doberman Standard Door Prep:
- US3, US4, US10, US10B, US26, US26D
- Doberman 2-1/8" (54 mm) diameter with thru-bolt holes (cross bore)
- Doberman Latch hole - 1" (25 mm) diameter (edge bore)
Doberman Available Functions:
- Doberman Comes pre-set for 1-3/4” thick doors for quicker installation
- Doberman Threaded mounting bracket adjusts to proper door thickness in seconds
- Doberman Only two screws needed to fully secure inside and outside assemblies to the door
- Doberman Screws will ratchet tight letting installer know the lockset is properly tightened
- Doberman Roses and levers snap on in seconds
- F75 Passage / Closet: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- F76 Privacy / Bedroom / Bathroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release from outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- F86 Storeroom: Latchbolt operated by inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- F109 Entrance (Standard): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside. When outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on the inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- F84 Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by key from outside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.
- F190 Dormitory / Corridor: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by key on outside or push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key in outside lever, closing door, or rotating inside lever. Inside lever always free.
- F82 Office / Entry: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside.