Greyhound Heavy Duty Grade 2 Commercial Cylindrical Door Lever Lockset
Greyhound Lock Applications
Greyhound Lock Features:
- Greyhound Grade 2 Cylindrical
- Greyhound Fixed Cylinder, Standard
- Greyhound 6 Pin Cylinders, 5-pin Keyed
- Greyhound Schlage C Keyway - KD Standard
- Greyhound 2-3/4 (70 mm) Backset
- Greyhound 2-1/4 x 1-1/8 (57 mm x 29 mm) SC Faceplate
- Greyhound ASA Strike
Greyhound Lock Certifications
- Greyhound Standard duty commercial
- Greyhound No exposed mounting screws
- Greyhound Lock Is Non-handed
- Greyhound Conventional cylinder
Grehound Lock Chassis
- Greyhound Lock Is BHMA Certified ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2
- Greyhound Lock Is ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Greyhound Lock Is UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours "A" label single doors (for double doors application, UL/cUL Listed when used with 3/4" latchbolt)
- Greyhound Lock Is ANSI A250.13 Severe Windstorm Component
- Greyhound Lock Is UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- Greyhound Lock Is UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
Greyhound Lock Rose Diameter
- Greyhound Heavy gauge steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Greyhound Free wheeling (levers only)
- Greyhound Removable thru-bolts
- Greyhound Failure to install thru-bolts and removable screw posts voids BHMA certification, UL Rating
Greyhound Lock Keys
- 3-11/32" (85 mm) levers; 3" (76 mm) knobs
Greyhound Lock Cylinders/Cores
Greyhound Lock Door Thickness
- Two operating keys supplied per lock
Greyhound Lock Backset
- Levers: 1-3/8" - 2" (35 mm - 51 mm)
- Knobs: 1-3/8" - 1-3/4" (35 mm - 54 mm)
Greyhound Lock Latchbolt
- 2-3/4" (70 mm) - Standard
Greyhound Lock Strikes
- Greyhound 1/2" (13 mm) Throw
- Greyhound Stainless steel
- Greyhound 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" (25 mm x 57 mm) Faceplate for 2-3/4" (70 mm) backset
- Greyhound Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed; keyed functions only
Greyhound Lock Finishes
- ASA 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" (32 mm x 124 mm) strike
Greyhound Lock Standard Door Prep
- US3, US4, US10, US10B, US26, US26D (Levers only)
- US3, US32D (Knobs only)
- 2-1/8" diameter (cross bore)
- Latch hole: 1" diameter (edge bore
Greyhound Available Functions:
- F75 Passage / Closet: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- F76 Privacy / Bedroom / Bathroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release from outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- F86 Storeroom: Latchbolt operated by inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- F109 Entrance (Standard): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside. When outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on the inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- F84 Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by key from outside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.
- F190 Dormitory / Corridor: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by key on outside or push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key in outside lever, closing door, or rotating inside lever. Inside lever always free.
- F82 Office / Entry: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside.