Navajo Grade 2 Heavy Duty Commercial Door Lock With 2-3/4" Backset
Navajo Lock Features
Navajo Available Functions:
- Navajo Lock Performance: Complies with ANSI A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2, 400,000 cycles, ANSI A117.1
accessibility (ADA) code, UL/ULC listed for 3 hour fire door
- Navajo Lock Chassis: Cylindrical, steel-coated w/ zinc dichronate (corrision resistance)
- Navajo Lock Lever: Non-handed
- Navajo Lock Latch: 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" square corner faceplate, 3/4" housing, 1/2" throw (stainless steel)
- Navajo Lock Rose: 3-1/4” diameter
- Navajo Lock Thru-bolts: Removable thru-bolts standard
- Navajo Lock Backset: 2-3/4”
- Navajo Lock Strike: Square corner 1-1/4" x 4-7/8" ANSI ASA Strike
- Navajo Lock Standard Cylinder: Standard cylinder Schlage (SCC) - 6-pin solid brass, C keyway, keyed different (KD).
- Navajo Lock Keys: Two nickel silver per lock
- Navajo Lock Door Range: 1-3/8" to 2"
- Navajo Lock Door Preparation: 2-1/8" diameter for bore, 1" diameter latch bore. Fits standard 161 door prep.
- Navajo Lock Strike: T Strike (1-1/8" x 2-3/4"), and F Strike (full lip)
- Navajo Lock Cylinder: Schlage C Keyway
- F75 Passage: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times
- F76 Privacy / Bedroom / Bathroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release from outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- F86 Storeroom: Latchbolt operated by inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- F109 Entrance: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside. When outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on the inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- F84 Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by key from outside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.