Norton 6000 Low Energy Power Door Operator
Superior door control for rigorous, high-use applications
The 6000 Series low energy operator is a heavy-duty unit designed for rigorous, high-use applications. Built-in intelligence enables the operator to safeguard users while providing better door control. Simple installation and adjustment features combined with the unit's high level of versatility allows for seamless integration with a multitude of facilities and systems.
The 6000 Series, the newest addition to the PowerMatic Family of Operators combines intelligence, reliability and superior control in one package. designed with the user in mind, this operator features simple to use electronics, an onboard power supply and easy integration into access control systems.
Designed for moderate to high traffic applications, this operator has a two-piece sub-assembly for easy installation and Lcd screen for clear and accurate read-out of operator settings. Available for push or pull side mounting, the 6000 Series can be operated manually or activated via wall switches or radio frequency devices. this reliable unit ensures consistent opening and closing based on dual mode, electrohydraulic technology and is ideal for hospitals, office buildings, sports arenas or government facilities.
Simple to Install & Maintain
Versatile Configuration & Integration
- Modular design and interlocking backplate for easy one-person installation for single and double doors
- LCD screen and joystick controller simplifies setup
- Wiring harness and positioned for easy access with screwdriver
Robust Design Delivers Reliability
- Large onboard power supply for multiple system peripherals
- Configurable to meet virtually any site, activation or system integration requirements
- Uses 7500 Series heavy duty, Grade 1 door closer for smooth, reliable operation
- Heavy duty chain and aluminum backplate withstand rigorous applications
Heavy duty arms available for deep reveal application