Shepard Standard Duty Grade 2 Commercial Cylindrical Door Lever LocksetShepard Lock Applications:
Shepard Lock Features:
- Shepard Locks are standard duty commerical
- Shepard Lock uses standard door prep - 2-1/8" (54 mm) diameter (cross bore)
- Shepard Lock Latch hole - 1" (25 mm) diameter (edge bore)
Shepard Lock Certifications:
- Shepard Lock Features No exposed mounting screws
- Shepard Lock Is Non-handed
- Shepard Lock Features Standard Schlage C Keyway Cylinder
Shepard Lock Exposed Trim:
- Shepard Lock ADA Compliant ANSI A117.1 Accessibility Code
- Shepard Lock UL/cUL Listed for all functions up to 3 hours "A" label single doors
- Shepard Lock UL10C Positive Pressure Rated
- Shepard Lock UL10B Neutral Pressure Rated
- Shepard Lock Meets BHMA A156.2 test standards
Shepard Lock Chassis:
- Shepard Lock Lever is zinc based, plated to match BHMA symbols
Shepard Lock Rose Diameter:
- Shepard Lock Heavy gauge steel, zinc dichromated for corrosion resistance
- Shepard Lock Removable thru-bolts
- Shepard Lock Failure to install thru-bolts and removable screw posts voids BHMA certification, UL rating
- Shepard Lock Non-Clutching levers
Shepard Lock Keys:
- Shepard Lock 3-11/32" (85 mm)
Shepard Lock Cylinders/Cores:
- Shepard Lock Comes With Two operating keys supplied per lock if keyed function type is chosen
Shepard Lock Door Thickness:
- Shepard Lock Brass 6-pin - Keyed Different - Schlage C Keyway - standard
- Shepard Lock Cylinder drilled 6 pin, Keyed 5 pin - standard
Shepard Lock Backset:
- Shepard Lock 1-3/8" - 2" (35 mm - 51 mm)
Shepard Lock Latchbolt:
- Shepard Lock Is 2-3/4" (70 mm) standard
Shepard Lock Strikes:
- Shepard Lock 1/2" (13 mm) throw, stainless steel
- Shepard Lock 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" (29 mm x 57 mm) faceplate for 2-3/4" (70 mm) backset
- Shepard Lock 1" x 2-1/4" (25 mm x 57 mm) faceplate for 2-3/8" backset
- Shepard Lock Deadlocking latchbolt prevents manipulation when door is closed; keyed functions only
Shepard Lock Finishes:
- Shepard Lock ANSI 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" (32 mm x 124 mm) strike standard
Shepard Lock Lever Options:
- W and R Lever Styles Available
Shepard Lock Available Functions:
- F75 Passage / Closet: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side at all times.
- F76 Privacy / Bedroom / Bathroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or emergency release in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by emergency release from outside, rotating inside lever, or closing door.
- F86 Storeroom: Latchbolt operated by inside lever or key in outside lever. Outside lever always fixed.
- F109 Entrance (Standard): Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push/turn button on inside. When outside lever is locked by push button on inside – key from outside, or rotating inside lever unlocks outside lever. When outside lever is locked by pushing and turning button on the inside, key from outside or rotating inside lever retracts latch but does not unlock outside lever.
- F84 Classroom: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side. Outside lever locked by key from outside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside. Inside lever always operates latch.
- F190 Dormitory / Corridor: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by key on outside or push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key in outside lever, closing door, or rotating inside lever. Inside lever always free.
- F82 Office / Entry: Latchbolt operated by lever from either side or key in outside lever. Outside lever locked by push button on inside. Outside lever unlocked by key from outside.