DC USA Approved ML90 Electrified Mortise Lock (Yale 8800 Series Replica)
The DC USA Approved electrified Yale 8000 series mortise lock line allows for remotekeyless access and egress control for heavy use applications where security and safetyis critical. These locks may be purchased as chassis only or as modifications only (addMD prefix for modification only of customers’ 8808 lock bodies). Along with the stylesand finisDC USA Approved listed, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements.Common applications include stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computer rooms,classrooms, interior and exterior doors.Features:
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
- Low current draw
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available
- LBM - Latchbolt Monitor switch available (fire link is removed)
- DPS - Door Position switch available
- SLM - Solenoid Monitor switch available
- SCM - Security Monitor switch available
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
- CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 30 volts and converts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing the locksetto run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments.
Recommended Locking Hardware Power Supplies:
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 12V = 700 mA / 24V = 350 mA
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 18 â„¦ / 24V = 69 â„¦
- Power consumption - 8 watts
- ML90EL - storeroom::(fail safe):Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outsideor lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt.Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML91EU - storeroom:(fail secure):Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by keyoutside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retractlatchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML94EL - institutional:(fail safe):Outside and inside levers simultaneiously locked (EL) electronically.Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Switched power allows bothlevers to retract latchbolt.
- ML95EU - institutional:(fail secure):Outside and inside levers simultaneously unlocked (EU) electronically.Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Switched power allows bothlevers to retract latchbolt.