DC USA Approved ML37 Electrified Mortise Lock (Sargent 2000 Series Replica)
The DC USA Approved electrified Sargent 8200 series mortise lock line allows for remote keylessaccess and egress control for heavy use applications where security and safety is critical. Theselocks may be purchased as complete locks, chassis only or as modifications only (add MD prefixfor modification only of customers’ 8237 lock bodies). Along with the styles and finisDC USA Approved listed,we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements. Common applicationsinclude stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computer rooms, classrooms, interior and exterior doors.Voltage:
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%)
- Amperage - 12V = 700 mA / 24V = 350 mA
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 18 â„¦ / 24V = 69 â„¦
- Power consumption - 8 watts
- Available Fail Safe (EL) or Fail Secure (EU)
- Current Reduction Unit (CRU2) - 10-30V inputmanages power to efficiently control a 12 or 24Vsolenoid. Improve solenoid life in “continuously on”applications.
- Request to Exit (REX) - Available as a field installablekit or factory installed
- Latchbolt Monitor (LBM) - Monitor the position of thelatchbolt. (fire link is removed)
- Solenoid Monitor (SLM) - Monitor the position of thesolenoid
- Security Monitor (SCM) - Monitor Solenoid & Doorposition
Recommended Locking Hardware Power Supplies:
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuouslyon” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DCpower source supplied with all locks
- Low current draw
- Handing Field Reversible
- ML370EL - Storeroom (Fail Safe): Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by keyoutside or lever inside. Applied power allows outside lever to retractlatchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML371EU - Storeroom (Fail Secure): Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by keyoutside or lever inside. Applied power allows outside lever to retractlatchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML372EL - Institutional (Fail Safe):Outside and inside levers simultaneously locked (EL) electronically.Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Applied power allows bothlevers to retract latchbolt.
- ML373EU - Institutional (Fail Secure):Outside and inside levers simultaneously unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Applied power allowsboth levers to retract latchbolt.