Electrified and Mechanical Exit Device Trim
- Supplied w/ plug-in rectifier so there is no worry whether you’re using AC or DC voltage.
- Low Current draw . . . multiple locks running off one power supply.
- Amperage – 250mA @ 12V or 150mA @ 24V
- 700mA @ 12V or 350mA @ 24V (Precision Only)
- All 12 or 24 volt solenoids rated for continuous duty . . . whether you’re powering for 5 seconds or 8 hours.
Use CRU2 for universal voltage input 12-30V
- REE switch available on most models
- Available in EL (Fail Safe) or EU (Fail Secure)
- Field installation kit not available for modification of exit trim
- Storeroom (EU) Fail Secure: Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Applied power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress. Inside push pad is always free for immediate egress.
- Storeroom (EL) Fail Safe: Latchbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Applied power prevents latchbolt from retracting. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress. Inside push pad is always free for immediate egress.
Exit Trim Switch Options"
- * Most DC USA Approved electrified/modified exit trims are available with an REE (Request to Enter) switch. This switch is a SPDT (single pull, double throw) switch that sends a signal to alert the control panel that the door is about to be opened by someone intending on entering a secured area. This switch must be installed at the factory.