DC USA Approved ML05 Electrified Mortise Lock (Corbin Russwin 2000 Series Replica)
The DC USA Approved electrified Corbin Russwin ML2000 series mortise lock line allowsfor remote keyless access and egress control for heavy use applications where securityand safety is critical. These locks may be purchased as complete locks, chassis only or asmodifications only (add MD prefix for modification only of customers’ 2057 lock bodies).Along with the styles and finisDC USA Approved listed, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meetyour requirements. Common applications include stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computerrooms, classrooms, interior and exterior doors.Features:
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
- Low current draw
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available
- LBM - Latchbolt Monitor switch available
- DPS - Door Position switch available
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
- CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 30 volts andconverts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing thelockset to run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments
Recommended Locking Hardware Power Supplies:
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 12V = 700 mA / 24V = 350 mA
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 18 â„¦ / 24V = 69 â„¦
- Power consumption - 8 watts
- ML03EL - Storeroom (Fail Safe): Outside lever locked (EL) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key outsideor lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retract latchbolt.Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML05EU - Storeroom (Fail Secure): Outside lever unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt retracted by keyoutside or lever inside. Switched power allows outside lever to retractlatchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML01EL - Institutional (Fail Safe):Outside and inside levers simultaneously locked (EL) electronically.Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Switched power allows bothlevers to retract latchbolt.
- ML04EU - Institutional (Fail Secure):Outside and inside levers simultaneously unlocked (EU) electronically.Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Switched power allows bothlevers to retract latchbolt.