DC USA Approved ML45 Electrified Mortise Lock (Best 45 Replica)
DC USA AThe DC USA Approved electrified Best 45H series mortise lock line allows for remote keylessaccess and egress control for heavy use applications where security and safety is critical. The45H Series locks may be purchased as complete locks, chassis only or as modifications only(add MD prefix for modification only of customers’ 45H lock bodies). Along with the stylesand finisDC USA Approved listed, we offer multiple functions and voltages to meet your requirements.Common applications include stairwell doors, lobby entrances, computer rooms, classrooms,interior and exterior doors. Features:
- Continuous duty solenoids allow for “continuously on” applications such as Fail Safe or an unlock cycle
- Plug-in bridge rectifier that allows for an AC or DC power source
- Low current draw
- Available Fail Safe (Electrically Locked) or Fail Secure (Electrically Unlocked)
- Voltage options - 12V or 24V (AC/DC)
- REX - Request to Exit or AE switch available
- LBM - Latchbolt Monitor switch available
- DPS - Door Position switch available
- CRU2 - Current Reduction Unit to improve solenoid life in “continuously on” applications
- CRU2i - The intelligent CRU2: automatically detects DC input voltage between 12 to 30 volts andconverts it to operate our 12V locks. Additionally, it adjusts the current to the solenoid allowing thelockset to run cooler and last longer without any manual adjustments
Recommended Locking Hardware Power Supplies:
- Operating Voltage - 12 or 24VAC/DC (+or- 10%) (must specify 12 or 24 volts when ordering)
- Amperage - 12V = 700 mA / 24V = 350 mA
- Solenoid coil resistance - 12V = 18 â„¦ / 24V = 69 â„¦
- Power consumption - 8 watts
- ML45DEL/EU - Storeroom:(fail safe/fail secure):Outside lever locked (EL) or unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchboltretracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allows outsidelever to retract latchbolt. Inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
- ML45WEL/EU - Institutional:(fail safe/fail secure):Outside and inside levers simultaneously locked (EL) or unlocked (EU)electronically. Latchbolt retracted by key on either side. Switched powerallows both levers to retract latchbolt.
- ML453DEL/EU - Entry w/Deadbolt:(fail safe/fail secure):Outside lever locked (EL) or unlocked (EU) electronically. Latchbolt anddeadbolt retracted by key outside or lever inside. Switched power allowsoutside lever to retract latchbolt and deadbolt. Inside lever is always freefor immediate egress.