Defender Commercial Fire Rated ADA Door Opener With Push and Go Functionality, Auto Reverse On Obstruction, and Wind Stack Pressure Power Boost
The Defender commercial grade door opener is exactly what it sounds like. A door is the only security barrier you have to any room or building. That is why you should not just throw any door opener up on the door to automate it. The door opener needs to be something reliable that won't break down in a month which would make your door unsecure. The defender is one of the highest quality door openers you will find on the market. Don't take our word for it. We have the certifications to back it against any other door opener brand. We have UL certification meaning it has passed the Underwriters Laboratories testing facility and has been cycle tested. We have the 3 hour fire rating compliance, meaning it can be installed on any commercial fire rated door. We also meet ADA compliance. If you are in the market for an easy to install door opener that passes all of the building requirements, the Defender door opener is your answer.
Heavy Duty Defender Construction
Defender Innovative Features
- Defender Electro Mechanical Design for simple dependable operation
- Defender Door Stop engineered to resist abusive situations
- Defender Cast Alloy Arms
- Defender Quiet Operation
Built In Defender Safety Features
- Defender Power Assist
- Defender One Touch Learn Cycle
- Defender Plug-n-play design for fast trouble free installation
- Defender Stack Pressure Compensation
- Defender Adapts to environmental conditions
- Defender Electric Strike Integration
- Defender Lock Retry
- Defender Compatible with most safety and activation devices
- Defender Integrates with building access & security systems
- Defender Energy Saving for low running cost
- Defender Lock Kick for a positive latch during fire/safety events
- Defender Stop on Stall
- Defender Reverse on Obstruction
- Defender Sensor Monitoring
Defender Available Options
- Defender Door Openers are built to outlast the competition
- Defender Door Openers are perfect for high traffic locations
Defender Technical Specifications
- Header Length (Available in 39", 45", or 51")
- Electric Door Strike
- Wireless Handicap Push Plates
- ADA Door Mounted Sensors
- Defender Header Profile Dimensions: 4 1/8" x 5 1/8"
- Defender Motor Type: Electro-Mechanical
- Defender Manual Opening/Closing Force: Adjustable 5 to 30 lbs.
- Defender Operating Voltage: 120 VAC
- Defender Auxiliary Power Output: 24 VDC @ 1/2 amp (optional upgrade to 1.1 amps)
- Defender Push Reveal: Up to 14"
- Defender Pull Reveal: Up to 2 3/8"
- Defender Door Openers Are Non-Handed: Available in push or pull
- ANSI A156.19 Compliant: Yes
- UL/CUL Listing for UL 325/UL10C: Yes