Patriot Flush Hollow Metal Doors
Flush Hollow Metal Doors
A flush hollow metal door is a smooth faced steel door with no cut outs like a louver or glass lite kit. Hollow metal flush doors come in all sizes and metal thicknesses. The most popular flush hollow metal door is 18 gauge with a polystyrene insulated core. Flush hollow metal doors are great for security door applications due to their high structural integrity. Or can be used as an interior door as well since the polystyrene insulated core makes for better sound reduction than a honeycomb core. Flush hollow metal doors are available with fire labels up to 3 hours. Flush hollow metal doors are one of the most popular hollow metal door types and one the most economical.
Flush Hollow Metal Door Features
- Heavy duty 18 Gauge steel is standard. 16 and 20 gauge is also available.
- Insulated polystyrene core is standard (R-Value 7.14, U-Value 0.14). Honeycomb, steel stiffened, or polyurethane cores available.
- Fire rated up to 3 hours is standard.
- Galvannealed steel is standard.
- Heavy duty steel cap is standard.
- Universal 4.5" x 4.5" Square Hinge Prep
- 7 Gauge hinge reinforcement is standard.
- Double baked gray rust inhibiting primer standard.
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Heavy duty door closer reinforcement standard.
- 1-3/4" door thickness.
Flush Hollow Metal Door Lock Prep
Flush hollow metal doors can be prepped in all 4 ways:
- 161 Lock or Deadbolt Prep (Bored Lock Hole with 2-3/4" backset for use with any commercial cylindrical lock)
- 86 Mortise Edge Prep (Mortise pocket for use with any commercial mortise lock. Face prep by installer)
- Blank Lock (No Bored Hole)
- RPD Rim Panic Prep (Reinforced prep designed for mounting a rim panic exit device on face of door)
Flush Hollow Metal Door Hinge Prep
Flush hollow metal doors are prepped standard for 4.5" x 4.5" square ball bearing hinges with heavy duty 7 gauge hinge reinforcements. Continuous hinge prep available upon request.
Flush Hollow Metal Door Sizes
Flush hollow metal doors are available in all standard door widths up to 4'-0" (48") and heights up to 8'-0" (96"). Custom door widths and heights are available for quotation.
Flush Hollow Metal Door Certifications
- Designed and tested to comply with the requirements of the Florida Building Code including High Velocity Hurricane Zone.
- FL13889, FL17900, FL18463 Labels Available
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 250.4 and ANSI 250.8
Flush Hollow Metal Door Applications
Commercial flush hollow metal doors provide more security and longevity than wood doors. They can be installed on both interior or exterior doors absorbing little to no damage over time. Heat, cold, snow, or rain does not affect flush hollow metal doors. They also require little to no maintenance once installed.
- Interior Office Doors
- Exterior Entry or Exit Doors
- Storage Room Doors
- Warehouse Doors
- Security Doors