Full Height Heavy Duty Surface Mounted Continuous Geared Hinge - Designed For Replacing Butt Hinges On An Existing Hollow Metal Door & Frame
American Choice manufactures the highest quality full height continuous door hinges on the market today. American Choice continuous hinges are ideal for doors that are heavy, have a lot of traffic, or get abused frequently. Unlike traditional butt hinges, the full length design of the American Choice continuous hinge prevents the commercial door from sagging since it distributes the weight of the door along the entire hinge side of the door frame. The heavy duty geared teeth of the American Choice continuous geared hinge provide safe and smooth operation when the door is opening or closing.
American Choice Features
- Full surface design - Both hinge leafs are surface mounted on the door and frame.
- Designed for use on Fire Rated and Non Fire Rated commercial hollow metal doors and frames
- Great for light, medium, or heavy traffic doors
- Can be used with doors up to 450lbs.
- Includes Hardware
American Choice Installation Requirements
- Since the continuous hinge leafs are surface mounted on the face of the door and the door frame, the face of the door frame must be atleast 7/8" wide, so the hinge leaf can attach.
- Designed for replacing butt hinges on existing hollow metal doors