4-1/2" x 4-1/2" Self Closing Door Hinges With Adjustable Spring Force
A spring hinge is a type of door hinge that features a built in spring inside of the barrel of the hinge. The function of a spring hinge is to automatically close the door behind the pedestrian once the door is used. The spring tension within the barrel of the door hinge can be adjusted. However, it should be noted that spring hinges should only be used on light duty commercial interior wood doors with very low traffic such as storage room doors. American Choice manufactures the highest quality self closing spring hinges on the market today for commercial steel doors. From rotary natural birch solid core wood doors to higher end plain sliced cherry wood doors, American Choice hinges are used on every kind of architectural wood door type for its reliability and performance. The 4.5" x 4.5" self closing spring hinge by American Choice is universal and can mortise into any commercial wood door with the standard 4.5" hinge prep.
American Choice Self Closing Spring Hinge Features
- Includes 3 Hinges
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Built In Spring Inside Of Barrel
- 4-1/2" Tall x 4-1/2" Wide
- Square corners
- Includes hardware
American Choice Self Closing Spring Hinge Applications
- ANSI A156.1 and ANSI A156.17 Compliant
- Designed for use on low traffic commercial wood door applications. For higher traffic commercial wood doors, please use the American Choice Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Hinge with a Liberty Door Closer brand hydraulic door closer.