Vistawall Offset Pivot Hinges For 1/8 in. Recessed Commercial Glass Storefront Door, Includes 3 Hole Frame Mounted Top Pivot and 2 Hole Threshold Mounted Bottom Pivot
This bottom pivot features high quality bearings designed to last in the most heavily traffic storefront doors. The heavy duty top pivot pin keeps the door from derailing from the door frame. The bottom pivot pin is designed to hold the entire weight of the storefront door, preventing any possibility of door sag. This pivot hinge set includes everything you need to replace your existing pivot hinges, including the top pivot bearing, top pivot pin, bottom door pivot bearing, and bottom door pivot pin. Even if only one portion of the existing pivot needs repair, we recommend replacing both top and bottom pivot sets, as only replacing one will result in premature wear of the other.
- 1 Each Top Pivot Pin Assembly (Door Portion)
- 1 Each Top Pivot Bearing Assembly (Frame Portion)
- 1 Each Bottom Pivot Pin (Floor Portion)
- 1 Each Bottom Pivot Bearing (Door Portion)
Offset Pivot Hinge Features
- Standard 3/4" offset
- Non handed design
- Weather resistant for installation in all geographical locations
- Heavy duty aluminum case construction
- Up to 1/8" vertical adjustment for easy installation
- Full race ball bearing design provides smooth operation on pivot door portion.
- There is no door sag since the weight of the door is distributed on the bottom pivot, instead of conventional butt hinges which tend to result in door sag.
- Tamper proof, so vandals cannot remove the door from the frame.
Storefront Door Compatibility
- For Arch Aluminum doors 1/8" recessed in the door frame
- For Entrance Tech doors 1/8" recessed in the door frame
- For Rebco West doors 1/8" recessed in the door frame
- For Sun Valley doors 1/8" recessed in the door frame
- For Vistawall doors 1/8" recessed in the door frame
Helpful InformationHow To Identify, Replace, and Install A Storefront Door Pivot Hinge